Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sienna Miller as The Baroness in G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA.

G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA... 6 new posters depicting characters from the film, which comes out in theaters on August 7, were released yesterday. They reveal (in order of the posters shown below) Storm Shadow, Scarlett, Duke, Snake Eyes, The Baroness and Ripcord. In all honesty, I’ve been hearing nothing but negative things about G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra recently...both on and off the Web. But if my thoughts about The Da Vinci Code and X-Men 3 were any indication almost 3 years ago (I actually enjoyed those movies), I’ll probably be pleasantly surprised by The Rise of Cobra since I have absolutely no expectations of it, whatsoever. Haha. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on the other hand...

Six new teaser posters for G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA.

No comments:

Post a Comment