Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates on this Blog... Still recovering from a really crappy case of bronchitis (plus a couple of bites from friggin' dust mites, or I may have broken out in stress-induced hives; don't ask) that I've had for the past two weeks. Just to provide some random comments on recent/kinda recent news events:

- I still want to see Star Wars: The Phantom Menace in 3-D.

- I need to catch up on other films like The Grey and Man on a Ledge. Is that flick still playing in theaters?

- Yes, The Avengers Super Bowl ad was awesome! Though it's too bad that a teaser for The Dark Knight Rises wasn't shown during the Big Game. Oh well.

Hopefully I'll be all well and healthy by the time the Academy Awards air on February 26. That is all.

*Crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment