Sunday, March 16, 2014

Photos of the Day...

Jaimie Alexander, from THOR and AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D., does an autograph signing at the Los Angeles Shrine Auditorium, on March 16, 2014.

Earlier today, I went back to L.A.'s Shrine Auditorium to attend an autograph signing by Jaimie Alexander, who played the Asgardian named Lady Sif in the last two Thor movies as well as a recent episode of ABC TV's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Ms. Alexander was totally nice and cool in person... Here's hoping that we'll see more of Sif kicking arse in the next Thor flick and even Avengers: Age of Ultron (or at least in the third Avengers film). This signing came more than a month after I met Katia Winter from FOX's Sleepy Hollow at this sci-fi and comic book convention.

Posing with Jaimie Alexander at the Los Angeles Shrine Auditorium, on March 16, 2014.

My autograph by Jaimie Alexander.

No comments:

Post a Comment