Monday, November 23, 2015

Less Than A Month Till The Force Is Awakened...

A cardboard marquee for STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS is displayed at the AMC 20 theater in my hometown...on November 14, 2015.

As the marketing campaign for Star Wars: The Force Awakens continues to amp up in the final weeks before the most anticipated film of 2015 invades theaters, just thought I'd share these recent photos that I took of Star Wars' growing presence (it that was even possible) in the public and media. The cardboard marquee shown above is displayed at the AMC 20 theater in my hometown; I took a picture of it right after I watched the film The 33 (which is about the 2010 Chile mining accident... The movie was good) last week. The image below shows the three Star Wars magazines that I bought this past weekend. The Entertainment Weekly issue was bought at Barnes & Noble last Friday, while the Newsweek mag and that Movie Magic issue was bought at Stater Brothers and Walmart on Saturday, respectively. I'm sure that more magazines with covers devoted to Episode VII will be hitting the stands at bookstores over the next 20-plus days.

Disney and Lucasfilm would be pretty amused at how easy it is to take money from me when it comes to promoting the next installment in that Galaxy far, far away!

Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek and Movie Magic magazines devoted to STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS that I bought on November 20-21, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment