Friday, December 25, 2015

Photos of the Day: The Costumes of JOY and THE HATEFUL EIGHT...

The outfits worn by Édgar Ramírez and Jennifer Lawrence in JOY...on display at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! Just thought I'd share these photos that I took of the outfits worn in David O. Russell's Joy and Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight, respectively. I haven't seen any of these two potential Oscar contenders yet, but that didn't stop me from taking a snapshot of the movies' wardrobes—which are currently on exhibit at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood. In the photo above, a suit used by Édgar Ramírez and an outfit worn by Jennifer Lawrence are on display. (I'll quickly mention that I stood as close to the glass case holding J. Law's attire as possible to see how tall she is compared to me. It appears that J. Law is 1-2 inches taller than I am... Gotta love being Asian! *Sarcasm*) In the pic below, the Western-themed outfits worn by Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell and Jennifer Jason Leigh are shown. Sam Jackson's getup looks the most slick, unsurprisingly. He's Mace Windu and killed motherf**kin snakes on a motherf**kin' plane!

Afterwards, I watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens inside the Cinerama Dome just outside the ArcLight's main theater. Just kidding, no I didn't. Would Tarantino bang a fist against his keyboard if he read this? Go on Google to see what I'm talking about... Have a good day!

The outfits worn by Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell and Jennifer Jason Leigh in THE HATEFUL EIGHT...on display at ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment