Sunday, December 25, 2016

It's Black One! Happy Holidays...

A model kit of Poe Dameron's X-Wing fighter (dubbed 'Black One') from STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS that I received for Christmas today.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! Just thought I'd share these pics of an X-Wing model kit that I received as a gift today. This is the Resistance fighter, dubbed Black One, that's piloted by Poe Dameron (Oscar Isaac) in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I was considering donating this model kit unopened to Goodwill considering the fact that I've outgrown model-making as a hobby, but this vehicle looks so awesome that I couldn't resist the urge to see it assembled. Unless I get a replica of the TIE Striker or U-Wing fighter (from Rogue One) next year, I'll be sure to give whatever model I received as an XMas present to charity a year from now. Sorry for sounding like a jerk here, but this ain't high school... I moved on. Have a pleasant evening!

The model kit of the 'Black One' X-Wing fighter that I received for Christmas today.

No comments:

Post a Comment