Thursday, April 26, 2018

Images of the Day: The AVENGERS Are Back on the Big Screen...

To commemorate the nationwide release of Avengers: Infinity War in cinemas tonight, just thought I'd share these illustrations that I recently drew of Black Panther, Iron Man, Spider-Man (in his 'Iron Spider' suit from Infinity War) and their Infinity Gauntlet-wearing nemesis: Thanos, the Mad Titan. I myself will be watching the movie during a matinee screening at AMC Theatres this Saturday. 10:45 AM, to be exact.

And in case you're wondering, yes, I usually prefer using traditional markers to color my artwork instead of a digital paint program—'cause I'm old-school like that. But I do like utilizing Adobe Photoshop for cool lighting effects...as shown in my Iron Man, Iron Spider and Thanos drawings. Happy Thursday!

My illustration of BLACK PANTHER.

My illustration of IRON MAN.

My illustration of SPIDER-MAN in his 'Iron Spider' suit from AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.

My illustration of Thanos sporting the Infinity Gauntlet from AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment