Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Images of the Day: THE FORCE AWAKENS Posters Courtesy of AMC Theatres!

A STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS poster that I got for watching the film in IMAX 3-D at AMC Theatres...on December 20, 2015.

On every Sunday from December 20th of last year to January 10 (two days ago), AMC Theatres handed out these four cool posters if you watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens in IMAX 3-D at any theater owned by this chain. I'd have to say that my favorite one is the final poster depicting Finn engaged in a lightsaber duel with Kylo Ren (shown at the bottom of this entry); my second favorite (directly below) being of Poe Dameron watching as Resistance X-Wing fighters fly overhead.

A STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS poster that I got for watching the film in IMAX 3-D at AMC Theatres...on December 27, 2015.

I'm wondering if AMC and Lucasfilm/Disney will have this promotional campaign for Rogue One: A Star Wars Story this December as well. In all honesty, I hope not! I dished out at least 15 bucks each time I watched The Force Awakens in so-called premium large format over the past four weeks. That's how the movie currently made more than $813 million domestically at the box office...

A STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS poster that I got for watching the film in IMAX 3-D at AMC Theatres...on January 3, 2016.

A STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS poster that I got for watching the film in IMAX 3-D at AMC Theatres...on January 10, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment