Saturday, December 2, 2000

Well, this news isn't about me...but it's all good. Today, my sister has just informed my family that a film she worked on about 3 years back, called The Flip Side, will be shown at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah. Pretty cool, hah?

For those of you who don't know what The Flip Side is (namely, everyone who reads this), it's an independent film about a Filipino family and how they live everyday life. The person who made this film, one of my sister's friends name Rod Pulido, also attended Long Beach State.

Ironically, it's me who's trying to pursue a career in film. But at least my sis could probably hook me up with connections with some big name filmmakers like George Lucas, HAHA. By the time I talk to Lucas he would've already been done making the Star Wars prequel trilogy. Oh well.

On a different note, I have to get an oil change for my car today.

No comments:

Post a Comment