Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An awesome shot that shows why Darth Maul dying in THE PHANTOM MENACE was a travesty.

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY, EPISODE ONE!!! In case you’re wondering why I’m honoring the 10-year release of what many call the worst film in the Star Wars saga, it’s just to validate the number of hours I spent online (in the computer lab at Cal State Long Beach... I was a freshman back in the Spring of 1999... Just thought I'd share such useful info with y'all...) reading up on spoilers for The Phantom Menace between September of 1998 [when the title was (infamously?) revealed to the public] and the movie’s release 10 years ago today. Of course, I didn’t really have to say anything about this at all...seeing as how I didn’t have this Blog back in ’99, and wouldn’t be in the position to make an ass out of myself if I posted so much coverage about the movie (just like what I’m doing with Transformers 2 right now) and later found out it was a stinker. Oh well. At least this journal entry gave me an excuse to post a random Darth Maul image here. Sith rule!

Naboo starfighters are cool too. Even when they explode.

Naboo starfighters look dope.  Though it looks like they could use better shielding.

No comments:

Post a Comment