Wednesday, January 11, 2012

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation... In case you haven't seen this yet, check out the new trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation—which judging from this preview looks to be a considerable improvement over the original 2009 film. For starters, no cheesy visual effects (like the green ooze that brought down the Eiffel Tower in G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra) are shown in this trailer. And in place of Marlon Wayans, Dennis Quaid, Sienna Miller and Rachel Nichols (too bad with the last two) are Joes played by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Adrianne Palicki and...Bruce Willis.

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION.

Channing Tatum returns as Captain Duke Hauser (though the trailer makes it look like he won't last for long in Retaliation), while Ray Park reprises his role as Snake Eyes, Byung-hun Lee is back as Storm Shadow and Arnold Vosloo is still Zartan. Joseph Gordon-Levitt isn't back to play Cobra Commander (I guess he'll feel bad about this while watching his character, John Blake, mingle with Batman, Catwoman and possibly Bane in July's The Dark Knight Rises)...who'll instead be played by Iron Man's Faran Tahir.

G.I. JOE: RETALIATION.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation will be released in theaters nationwide on June 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment