Friday, August 21, 2015

STAR WARS Update: About Time!

My copy of the Entertainment Weekly magazine issue focusing on STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS.

Since last week, I've been traveling to various Barnes & Noble bookstores around my area to see if the new Entertainment Weekly issue with Kylo Ren on the cover finally made its way onto the newsstands. No dice...until today. With this publication now firmly in my possession, it's time to look forward to Empire magazine's own Star Wars: The Force Awakens issue [one of two alternative covers that will grace the October edition is shown below). This issue is set to arrive at bookstores next Thursday (August 27)... I hope to purchase it on the very first trip I make to Barnes & Noble a week from now!

The First Order cover of Empire's THE FORCE AWAKENS magazine issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment