Thursday, September 24, 2015

Photos of the Day: A New Addition to my STAR WARS Collection...

A Kylo Ren action figure that I bought at a local Walgreens drugstore on September 22, 2015.

So two days ago, I went to the local Walgreens to get my annual flu shot when I stumbled upon this cool Kylo Ren action figure at the drugstore afterwards. Seeing as how I drove to multiple shops on "Force Friday" 20 days ago to seek out anything that involved Kylo Ren (and Captain Phasma) from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, it was amusing to see that Walgreens would carry this item...when it's still nowhere to be found at any of the Target and Toys"R"Us stores (which promoted Force Friday more than Walgreens did; in fact, I don't think Walgreens had any advertisements promoting the release of new Star Wars merchandise. I'm most likely wrong...) near my house. Fail, fail, fail.

Anyways, the Kylo Ren figure is displayed um, proudly with all of my other Star Wars stuff at home (below). Though I'm gonna have to figure out how to make room for collectibles when Rogue One: A Star Wars Story get released in theaters next year. And I won't even worry about Star Wars: Episodes VIII and IX yet...let alone the other Star Wars spin-off films. Have a nice day.

My STAR WARS action figures and other collectibles inside my closet at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment