Saturday, February 5, 2022

Images of the Day: Ghostface Artwork #2...

My second drawing of Ghostface from SCREAM.

As promised in this entry from earlier this week, I worked on a second illustration of Ghostface from Scream and finished it yesterday! I nearly used up three black Crayola markers for the background of this drawing...and then utilized Adobe Photoshop to adjust the brightness and contrast afterwards. That is why my final image looks much crisper than how it appears on a sheet of paper (shown at the very bottom of this entry).

Tree Gelbman (Jessica Rothe) is on the hunt for a baby mask-wearing killer in 2019's HAPPY DEATH DAY 2U.

So which other horror movie villains should I draw next? Michael Myers from Halloween? Leatherface from The Texas Chain Saw Massacre? The psycho with the baby mask (above) from the two Happy Death Day films? That last one sounds intriguing!
Work-in-progress photos of my second Ghostface drawing. Click on this image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment