Sunday, August 14, 2022

Photos of the Day: I Hope There Isn't a Flying Saucer in That Cloud!

If this was anything like the movie NOPE, a carnivorous flying saucer would emerge from that lone cloud lurking above Mount Baldy in California's San Gabriel Mountains...on August 13, 2022.

Yesterday, I went to my local mall (Puente Hills Mall, which served as Twin Pines Mall in the first Back to the Future film) when I noticed from its parking lot a lone cumulus cloud lurking above Mount Baldy...which is the tallest peak in California's San Gabriel Mountains.

If you watched Jordan Peele's latest sci-fi thriller Nope (you can read my review for it here), then you'll find this sight both oddly amusing and scary at the same time!

Of course, if a flying saucer (technically an "extraterrestrial animal in the sky"—according to Nope) did emerge from that cloud, all I had to do to make sure that I wasn't eaten by this interstellar interloper would be to turn off all electronics, not make any loud sounds, nor make excessive eye contact with the saucer if it flew right above me.

Hope y'all had a nice weekend!

If this was anything like the movie NOPE, a carnivorous flying saucer would emerge from that lone cloud lurking above Mount Baldy in California's San Gabriel Mountains...on August 13, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment