Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lord Voldemort and Harry Potter battle for the final time in HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, Part 2.

HARRY POTTER FINALLY SURPASSES TRANSFORMERS at the U.S. box office... 'Bout time. Domestic-wise, the first Transformers movie made more money ($319 million) than Order of the Phoenix ($292 million) in 2007, while Revenge of the Fallen made more money ($402 million) than Half-Blood Prince ($302 million) in 2009. Deathly Hallows, Part 2 is currently at $344.9 million domestically, while Dark of the Moon is at $344.7 million...according to Box Office Mojo. Dark of the Moon will fall out of the Top 10 by next weekend while Deathly Hallows will fall to the 7th or 8th spot by the end of this week.

The new million dollar question is: Will Harry Potter finally make some noise at the Academy Awards next year? We'll see.

Sentinel Prime confers with Optimus Prime in TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON.

2 comments:

  1. I haven’t seen any part of Harry Potter yet,but my girlfriend is a great fan, and she tells me to see it, but only in good quality and on big screen. I think Transformers is better movie(trailer on http://www.usemeplz.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw all of the Harry Potter films since 2001, so it only made sense for me to watch the final installment. But I agree, Transformers is more enjoyable to watch (the box office history mentioned above essentially proves it). In fact, the first TF movie was my favorite flick of 2007, lol.

    ReplyDelete