Sunday, September 18, 2011

PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3... For those of you who enjoyed the last two installments of this horror movie franchise, check out the trailer to the upcoming sequel, which comes out in theaters nationwide on October 21. I myself only saw the last 20 minutes of the first Paranormal Activity at a test screening a few years ago [with the original ending showing Katie (played by Katie Featherston), possessed by a demon, pulling a Colombian necktie on herself right in front of a night-vision camera placed in her bedroom], while I thought that the second one was pretty freaky...though it would've been much more frightening had the scariest moments in the film not been revealed in the TV ads (as usual). That, and the fact the storyline for Paranormal Activity 2 seemed like it was borrowed from an episode of the awesome TV show, Supernatural.

Will I watch Paranormal Activity 3 when it gets released, you ask? Most likely. I'll probably be freaked out whenever I stand in front of the bathroom mirror for the next day or two after seeing this film, but it's all good. Bloody Mary... Bloody Mary...

No comments:

Post a Comment