Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Photos of the Day: DAWN OF JUSTICE on Display in Burbank...

Posing with the Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman costumes used in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE...at Warner Bros studio on September 8, 2015.

So earlier today, I was working at Warner Bros (WB) in Burbank when I decided to visit the studio museum during my lunch break. My original intent was to see the new Batmobile that Ben Affleck will use in next year's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Unfortunately, the only way to enter the so-called Picture Car Vault where Batman's new ride is displayed is to book a studio tour (which cost $62 per person). So instead, I decided to just check out the costumes worn by Affleck, Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill as the Dark Knight, Wonder Woman and Superman in Dawn of Justice, respectively. I also took pictures of some of the props from Christopher Nolan's Batman movies—which I originally saw on display at L.A. Live in December of 2012.

The Wonder Woman costume worn by Gal Gadot in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE...as seen at Warner Bros studio on September 8, 2015.

I'm deciding if I'll actually go on a WB tour just to see the Dawn of Justice Batmobile... I have till the end of this year to do so before the vehicle is placed back into storage (for Ben Affleck's standalone Batman film and 2017's Justice League flick, I reckon). $62... I prefer spending that money on watching Star Wars: The Force Awakens over and over at the theater this December. Carry on!

The Dark Knight costume worn by Ben Affleck in BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE...as seen at Warner Bros studio on September 8, 2015.

The Batsuit used in 2008's THE DARK KNIGHT and 2012's THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (I think)...as seen at Warner Bros studio on September 8, 2015.

The Bat Cowls used in all of the current BATMAN movies (from 1989 to 2012)...as seen at Warner Bros studio on September 8, 2015.

THE DARK KNIGHT exhibit at the Warner Bros studio museum...as seen on September 8, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment