Saturday, April 3, 2021

AMC 20 Is Back in Business!

The AMC 20 Theatres inside Puente Hills Mall is reopened for business...as of April 3, 2021.

Earlier today, I visited my local mall, Puente Hills Mall (which, as you know, served as Twin Pines Mall in the first Back to the Future film), when I saw that AMC Theatres inside this shopping plaza finally reopened after being closed since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic last year! I'm so excited for this! Of course, I don't plan on watching a movie here till this summer (when the next Marvel flick Black Widow opens nationwide on July 9). But I'll definitely go to this AMC 20 theater when movies that are really worth seeing on the big screen (particularly on IMAX), such as Top Gun: Maverick, are finally unleashed in cinemas around the country. The Top Gun sequel arrives in theaters on July 2. Oh wait— That's one week before Black Widow is released! Niiice!

An F/A-18 Hornet piloted by Maverick (Tom Cruise) catapults off an aircraft carrier in TOP GUN: MAVERICK...which arrives in theaters on July 2.

Scarlett Johansson returns as BLACK WIDOW on July 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment