Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year, Everyone!

Holding a printout of the certificate that I received for THE BROKEN TABLE from the Cult Movies International Film Festival last month.

Just thought I'd begin the first day of 2022 by sharing this image of me holding a printout of the certificate that I received from the Cult Movies International Film Festival last month. Hopefully, there'll be more awards to come for The Broken Table over the course of this year...as I submitted my short film to 37 film festivals in December alone!

We'll see what happens. As the film's poster below indicates, I don't think I'll have space to put laurels for that many festivals on it, anyway! Not to sound cocky, heh.

With that being said, have a nice New Year's Day...and hopefully you guys won't break your New Year's resolutions too soon! Carry on.

A poster for THE BROKEN TABLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment